1/16/15

under the thunder...



i have
realized

that i need more poetry in my life.

(that book by d.j. jones set the bar, in my mind.  it`s been blowing my brains out since 1997. that`s like, last millennium.  maybe canadian poetry really is the meaning of life.)

here`s my best attempt at a deep thought… it occurred to me last night, that now everyone has a blog, everyone has a cellphone with internet access, and everyone has a camera (probably in their phone).  with that knowledge base plugged in, someone must have figured out by now and made readily available, the meaning of life.

long story short, there is a delightful wikipedia page on the topic `the meaning of life` (not to be confused with the monty python movie).  should you need a way to kill a day, it is here.




No comments:

Post a Comment